TAMU-SPE is excited to officially open voting for the 2017-2018 officer team! Voting will remain open for approximately one week until 11:59PM on Tuesday, Feb. 28th. Reminder emails will go out during this voting period. I highly encourage you all to exercise your right to vote, and to have a voice in selecting the next leadership team. It should take no longer than 2 minutes to vote!
Details on the voting process:
- You must be a currently registered SPE International member with the Texas A&M Student Chapter, and current student at Texas A&M University to vote. We will eliminate any votes that do not fit this criteria. Only ballots with valid SPE member numbers will be accepted.
- You must cast a vote for all positions to submit your ballot.
- Votes will only be recorded during the defined voting period.
- You may only submit one vote. After submissions, ballots can not be edited.
- The candidate who receives the greatest percentage of votes for each position will be elected.
- Results will be released on Wednesday, March 1st via email. Exact percentages will not be released to anyone.
Thanks and gig’em!